Keeping your company switched on during COVID-19
We’ve all changed the way we operate during the COVID-19 crisis.
Some changes were forced on us; others represent the height of innovation in a crisis. There’s been a reset of the workforce and work itself, a reset of the employer/employee relationship and a reset of the business ecosystem. For most, the business impact of the pandemic has been negative; for some, positive.
The pandemic may have wiped your strategy slate clean (or at least it feels that way), but you’ve also garnered invaluable experience. Now it’s time to bring together your team and use those lessons to reconfigure your business and operating models for a new reality.
We’re here to respond and support your immediate actions focused on keeping people safe and essential business functions operating.
Adapting to the ‘new normal’ we are here to support your business IT needs:
- Setting up remote working capabilities
- Secure company resources/applications using VPN for end to end encryption
- Migration of telephones and routing/re-routing of calls
- Utilising existing home broadband connections for remote workers
- Installing company provided broadband connections with 1 month to 12month contracts for employees whom don’t have existing provisions of broadband at home
- Thermal imaging solutions to check for elevated temperature, either static or access control based
We would love to discuss how we can help you too, please get in contact.